Tackle Price Guide Photo Gallery
GUNS - ARCHERY - TACKLE
- Firearms – Most shots will be between 100-200 yards. The
traditional Whitetail calibers are very well suited for our season (270-280 –
30.06 – 7 mag).
- Archery – Archers can use either traditional or compound equipment. We require a minimum of 40 lbs. pull. Hunters are asked to use a fixed blade broad head with a combined head and shaft weight of approximately 400 grains.
hunters can use any gauge shotgun theyare most comfortable with, but a
- 12-gauge with 6-9 shot is our recommendation.
- Turkey hunters are required to use shotguns 20-gauge or larger with a shot size of
- 2-6, we recommend 4 shot.